Welcome to the Implementers section! The place for implementation maintainers' Docs.
What you'll find in this section?
- Common Interfaces across JSON Schema Implementations
- Bowtie. The meta-validator for JSON Schema implementations
RememberContribute to the JSON Schema Docs
Code isn't the only way to contribute to OSS; Docs are extremely import for the JSON Schema Ecosystem. At JSON Schema, We value Docs contributions as much as every other type of contribution!To get started as a Docs contributor:
Docs contributor questions?
- Familiarize yourself with our project's Contribution Guide and our Code of Conduct.
- Head over to our JSON Schema Docs Board.
- Pick an issue you would like to contribute to and leave a comment introducing yourself. This is also the perfect place to leave any questions you may have on how to get started.
- If there is no work done in that Docs issue yet, feel free to open a PR and get started!
Do you have a documentation contributor question? Please leave a comment in the issue or PR or join the
#documentationchannels on Slack and leave a message.